Monday, July 30, 2007

my point of view

If you want to see how it looks when somebody wants to kill himself with jump from top of the 80m high building, just try this. First time it is a little bit scary but every next time you will enjoy unique sexperience. For me bungee jumping is astonishing adrenalin shot and amazeing flight liberated of any danger and connected with your life with bungee jumping cord. My first bungee jump was from the bridge and till now I prefer more jumps from the bridge, becouse from the bridge you will experience complete freedom within jump, it's not less safer from the crane or something similar but I just don't feel comfort.
After first couple of times i tought that's it, I try and Ok but after fourth or fifth time I brake shell of fear in me and after that for me jumping became a real joy. I will notice that bungee jumping equipment is 100% safe and I naver fright of failure from that side and now I have more than 100 bungee jumps.


If you decide to jump and and especiali if you like the jump send me your experiences of the jump and allso we can exchange bungee jumping photos and movies, I have everithing on pictures and movies almost everithing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home